I am on a mission, on a search, and I need your help. Many times, I have googled “best leadership blogs”. Many top lists appear, i.e. the 100 best leadership blogs. What do I find? Lists of 90+ men and a few women! All respect to the men, but I do believe there are more good female leadership blogs out there!
Is there a glass ceiling, when it comes to women and leadership blogs? Maybe, but I do not care. I care about finding other female leadership blogs and share more inspiration from different corners of the world!
Check out the blog post, where I present 50 female leadership blogs!
How can you help in one minute? So easy!
- Comment below! Write a web address or two to your favorite female leadership blog(s) in the comment field below! If you have an extra minute, tell us why you like this particular blog!
- Yes! You can nominate yourself! (Men do ;))
- Share this blog post in your social media and engage others
- Use my SoMe! Check out my Facebook (Leadership & Life), Instagram or Twitter account (both ceciliaflatum)! I will make a post there as well. Tag a friend!
What type of female leadership blogs?
Are you wondering – I am not sure if this is a leadership blog!? I am thinking about two categories.
- Professional female bloggers, where the blog is a part of their company. One example is SheTakesOnTheWorld by Natalie MacNeil. They are authors, key note speakers and/or coaches.
- Female CXOs, writing a leadership blog, in co-operation with their employer or have personal blog. My best example here is the Norwegian blog Tinteguri, written by Anita Krohn-Traaseth, CEO at Innovation Norway.
- Any language! I will make to lists – English and non English. Hopefully, google translate will come in handy.
Together, we can create a good list of female leadership bloggers! I wish I had a big prize to hand out, but the only thing I can offer is shared inspiration.
Please, share this blog post in your social media! Spread the word! 🙂