This blog has been a lot about leadership lately. Finally, all is set for a new adventure. I feel so privileged. Four days, four wheels, two super duper blogger travel companions, one exotic country and one photographer!
Number 8 was my lucky lot to an adventure. Maybe it is because it is my sisters lucky number. Six weeks ago, I attended a meeting at United Influencers. Every blogger got a lot. There was a draw and here I am, weeks later, packing.
Where am I going and with whom? I cannot wait to tell you! Just stay tuned for blog, Instagram (ceciliaflatum), Facebook and snapchat (cecilianorway) updates.
This is what I bring!
- Reindeer shoes
- High heels
- Wind protection clothes
- Leather pants
- Wool clothes
- Workout clothes (I am traveling with some very fit people)
- A lot more
6 Fun facts about my destination
- The inhabitants believe in elves
- They do not have surnames, and are listed in the telephone directory alphabetically by first name.
- There are no forests (but lots of beautiful landscape)
- Beer was illegal until 1989
- Mosquitoes do not exist here
- A gold medalist from X Games Big Air comes from my destination
Stay tuned for daily updates from my travel companions and me!