I am on a mission, on a search, and some weeks ago I asked for help! Can you readers and my followers in social media help me to find the best female leadership blogs (-> Help me – I am searching for the best leadership blogs).
I have received so many good suggestions! Right now, I am wondering how to find time to check them all out. Maybe, I need to invite some friends over for a blog day, where we go through them all? Please, let me know if you want to join! 🙂
But right now, it’s Sunday! Here is the list! Wow, approximately 50 female leadership bloggers! I get goosebumps! 😉 I am going to check out these women!
The Best Female Leadership Blogs!
Take a look! Find your favorites! Be inspired by a whole lot of girl power!
- Lolly Daskal – Lead from within!
- Jesse Lyn Stoner – Collaborative leadership
- Anna Runyan – Classy Career Girl
- Anita Krohn Traaseth and Anita Nag – Innovasjonsbloggen (Norwegian <3)
- Anita Krohn Traaseth, Tinteguri (Norwegian <3)
- Helen Bevan – Chief Transformation Officer, NHS Horizons Group
- Angela Maiers – angelamaiers
- Emily Bennington – Grace
- Kathrine Aspaas – Kathrine Aspaas (Norwegian <3)
- Camilla Kristiansen – Camilla Kristiansen (Norwegian, writing in English <3)
- LeadershipHQ – LeadershipHQ
- Suzie McDonald, The Leader’s Digest
- Natalie MacNeil, She Takes On the World
- Dorothy Dalton, CEO 3PlusInt – Talent Strategy Movement
- The Read Shoe Movement, The Red Shoe Movement
- Anne Perschel, Leadership & Biz psychologist – Achieving Leadership Excellence through the Art and Science of Psychology
- Eileen McDargh – Resilient insight for work and life!
- Alison Green – Ask a Manager
- Maria Molfino – Maria Molfino
- Meghan M. Biro – TalentCulture – World of Work
- Kate Nasser – The People Skills Coach
- Dana Theus – In Power Coaching
- Marcia Reynolds – OutSmartYourBrain – Mind growing programs for leaders
- Lindsay Pollack – Millennial Workplace Expert
- Susan Mazza – Random Acts of Leadership
- Rania Anderson – Progressive Womens Leadership
- Irene Becker – Just Coach It
- Julie Winkle Giulioni – JulieWG
- Cheryl Cran – CherylCran
- LaRae Quy – Empower the Leader in you
- Penelope Trunk – Advice at the Intersection of Work and Life
- Laura Stack – The Productivity Pro
- Karin Hurt – Let’s grow leaders
- Jennifer V. Miller, Freelance writer – The People Equation
- Tracy Winu Landu
- Chantal Beishervaise – Take It Personelly
- Christine Comaford, Smart Tribe Institute
- Jennifer Kahnweiler – Jennifer Kahnweiler
- Nancy Duarte – Duarte
- Anita Bruzzese – On the Job
- Mary Jo Asmus – On Leadership
- Tiny Buddha – Simple Wisdom for Complex Lives
- Women Working – Dare to Live Fully
- Deb Mills-Scofield- Mills Scofield
- Nisha Moodley – Live, Love, Lead
- Whitney Johnson – Whitney Johnson
- Elizabeth Doty – Leadership Momentum
- Kare Anderson – Say It Better
- Cecilia Flatum – Leader and Twin mum, traveling sideways
Phew! A long great list! I look forward to check them all out! A big thanks to Jesse Lyn Stone for sending me an impressive list with many of these great women!
Who is missing?
Have I missed out on your favorite? Please, make a comment below!
Have a great Sunday! I will have a fantastic day! Adele!!! concert tonight!